Registered Manager 3 Bed EBD Children’s Home
This is an ideal opportunity for a future manager. Working within a 3 bed EBD children’s home based in Oxford. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Senior RSW or registered manager who is looking to climb the career ladder, as our client currently has ongoing plans of opening up further homes and truly believes in promoting their staff.
- Experience of working as Senior RSW or registered management role within a children’s home.
- Experience of supervising staff.
- Ability to manage shifts and care plans of children and young people.
- Ability to manage rota’s and the staff requirements of the home.
- Experience of running the day-to-day duties of the home.
- Experience of attending professionals’ meetings.
- Good knowledge of safeguarding requirements.
The registered manager will be supported by a strong senior management team, who has a combined 40+ years’ experience working within Children’s sector and as such truly understands the day-to-day running of a Children’s home.
- Minimum of 12 months as Senior RSW.
- QCF/ NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Health and Social Care.
- Desirable: NVQ level 5 in Leadership and Management.