Registered Children’s Home Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Children’s Home Manager to work for a new home based in Bradford. Our clients are looking to open a new home for 3 or 4 children who are overcoming various childhood trauma, all aged 10 to 17 years.
We are looking for a Registered Manager who is currently in a management role or has previously been a registered Children’s home manager. Minimum of 12 months management experience and qualified to QCF/NVQ level 5 in leadership management or working towards it.
This opportunity will see you setup a new home and lead and inspire your own team. With your guidance, the team will ensure that the children living within the home have the very best care, great role models and a place to call home.
Our client is also opening multiple homes over the coming 2 years and continually developing residential services so there will be future opportunities for strong management candidates.
You will be supported by an experienced leadership team, which has managed years of experience in the sector.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary up to £55,000 pa.
- Performance related bonus, linked to occupancy and Ofsted ratings.
- Training options for level 7 and therapeutic training qualifications.
What We Require from YOU
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a position relevant to the residential care of children.
- At least 12 months in a management role.
- NVQ Level 3 In Children and Young People’s work force.
- LEVEL 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare. (we will consider experience and look to put you through this qualification).