Registered Manager Fostering
We are currently working with an IFA based in the West Midlands, who have a future role for a Registered Manager. Currently, Ofsted rated as Outstanding, and with a track record of over 10 years in the sector. This fantastic opportunity will provide the right candidate with the perfect opportunity to come in to the service and make it their own along with a highly experienced staff team.
Our client is recognised across the West Midlands as providing exceptional foster care services through their outstanding services and support to its children and young people and of course to its foster carers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The day to day of the agency.
- Professional supervision, support, monitoring, appraisal, and annual review of the foster carers within the service, in accordance with the procedures laid down by the agency.
- Implement and effectively maintain agency systems, including: Training Plans; IT recording and reporting systems, Foster Care Panel, Assessments, Approvals and reviews of carers and all on call arrangements.
- Establish and maintain links with key local authority personnel and other external agencies, facilitating the acquisition of new business, continuation of existing contracts and responsiveness to changing customer needs.
- Develop new business and fostering resources within the geographical area, in line with the IFA’s business plan and personal targets.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Social Work Degree or equivalent, including registration with Social Work England.
- Knowledge of fostering services and independent fostering sector.
- Demonstrable experience of bringing about cultural change leading to an
improvement in business performance.
- Experience managing staff in a fostering setting.