Registered Children’s Home Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Children’s Home Manager to work for an established provider based in Northampton. Our client’s home is a 4 bed EBD Children’s Home is rural setting. There is an established and experienced staff team. Currently manager is stepping up into an RI role.
We are looking for a Registered Manager who is currently in a management role or has previously been a registered Children’s home manager or a strong deputy with 2 years management experience. Minimum of two years management experience and qualified to QCF/NVQ level 5 in leadership management or working towards it.
You will be taking over a home which has high quality practice and delivery. There will be a good transition planning with current manager, so that you are able to embed yourself in the home properly.
You will be supported by an experienced leadership team, which has many years of experience in the sector.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive package of up to £55k.
- £2k joining fee.
- Assistance with relocation of up to £3k.
- Performance related bonus.
- Pool cars and generous children’s budgets.
- Committed staff team with little agency usage.
- Training options for level 7 and therapeutic training qualifications.
What We Require from YOU
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a position relevant to the residential care of children.
- At least 2 years a management role.
- NVQ Level 3 In Children and Young People’s work force.
- LEVEL 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential
Childcare. (Desirable, we will consider experience and look to put you through this qualification).