Registered Children’s Home Manager
Registered Children’s Home Manager based in 3 / 4 bed children’s home in Walsall. A Registered Manager to work in a specialised EBD home for children and young people aged from 10-18 years old. This is a challenging role, but for the right person offers great opportunities working a new provider.
Duties for this role will include: Ensuring that the home’s policies and procedures are adhered to and that resources are managed effectively. Ensuring that each young person has a plan which reflects his / her care, education, social, emotional, cultural, therapeutic and health needs and that this plan is regularly reviewed and delivered.
Allocating a Key Worker for each young person with the principal responsibility of implementing the childcare plan. Establishing and monitoring high quality standards of care in line with the children’s homes regulations and quality standards and the Home’s Statement of Purpose and developing quality assurance measures to ensure these standards are maintained.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary up to £50,000 pa.
- Performance related bonus, linked to occupancy and Ofsted ratings.
- Training options for level 7 and therapeutic training qualifications.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU:
- NVQ4 in residential care (or equivalent)
- Level 5 qualification in management (or be working towards). At least two years.
- Experience in a senior role working with children and young people in residential care.
- Experience of supervising and managing a staff team.
- A full UK driving licence.