Registered Children’s Home Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Children’s Home Manager to work for a new home based in Telford. Our clients are looking to open a new home for 3 children who are overcoming various childhood trauma, all aged 10 to 17 years.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager who is currently in a management role or has previously been a registered Children’s home manager. Minimum of two years management experience and qualified to QCF/NVQ level 5 in leadership management.
This opportunity will see you lead and inspire your own team. With your guidance, the team will ensure that the children living within the home have the very best care, great role models and a place to call home.
Our client is also opening multiple homes over the coming 2 years and continually developing residential services so there will be future opportunities for strong management candidates.
You will be supported by an experienced leadership team, which has managed years of experience in the sector.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary up to £50,000 pa.
- Work at least one day from home.
- Performance related bonus.
- Joining bonus.
- Training options for level 7 and therapeutic training qualifications.
What We Require from YOU
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a position relevant to the residential
care of children.
- At least 2 years a management role.
- NVQ Level 3 In Children and Young People’s work force.
- LEVEL 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare.(Desirable, we will consider experience and look to put you through this qualification).